Our process How we do it
Each product returned to OLAB Hydraulics will have the following:
- A visual inspection of all case components
- An external inspection of the complete assembly for signs of damage or misuse
- An internal inspection of the complete assembly, checking for leakage or damage
- Full function test, including pressure test up to 420 bar (6,000 psi) and flow test
- Replacement of any defective or damaged parts
- Recalibration, conforming to the relevant ISO standards (with a Certificate valid for 12 Months)
OLAB can provide you with Oil and Fuel analysis results in simple Particle Counts and %RH, allowing you to spot trends in oil quality through wear and tear of any hydraulic or fuel system.
We understand the needs of our customers and have made our service as user friendly as possible , you don’t need to know everything about your oil, just is it clean? Can I use it? Should I change it?
We will give you recommendations as to the best steps forward, giving you peace of mind.